I completed my Masters degree, and began a Ph.D. degree in the
Algorithms and Complexity group at the
University of Waterloo. My supervisor
was Naomi Nishimura.
Here is my list of publications. And here is my
Master's thesis page, and information on my proposed
Ph.D. thesis (which is currently on hold).
- algorithms, particularly graph algorithms
- data structures
Courses that I have taken
- CS 652 - Real-time Programming (Fall 2001)
- CS 666 - Advanced Algorithms (Fall 2001)
- CS 679 - Graduate Research Skills Seminar (Fall 2002)
- CS 762 - Graph-theoretic algorithms (Winter 2002)
- CS 798 - Software architecture (Winter 2002)
- CS 887 - Advanced Symbolic Computation (Winter 2002)
- CS 741 - Non-Traditional Databases (Text Databases) (Winter 2004)
- CS 860 - Topics in Computational Geometry (Spring 2004)
- CS 840 - Topics in Data Structures (Winter 2005)
- GS 901 - Preparing for University Teaching I(Completed Summer 2005)
- GS 903 - Teaching Practicum (Completed Summer 2007)
- Grad Students Soccer Team - OK, so it's not a real course...
- Algorithmic Problem Session - another non-real course
Courses that I have taught
- CS 360 - Introduction to the Theory of Computation (Fall 2004)
Courses that I have TA-ed
- CS 245 - Logic and Computation (Summer 2007 (Instructional Apprentice))
- CS 452/652 - Real-Time Programming (Summer 2006)
- CS 466/666 - Advanced Algorithms (Summer 2004, Summer 2005, Fall 2005, Fall 2006)
- CS 762 - Graph-Theoretic Algorithms (Winter 2004)
- CS 341 - Algorithms (Fall 2003)
- CS 365 - Models of Computation (Winter 2003)
- CS 360 - Introduction to the Theory of Computation (Fall 2001, Winter 2002, Summer 2002, Fall 2002, Summer 2003, Winter 2005, Fall 2005 (head TA), Winter 2007 (head TA))
- CS 251 - Digital Design and Architecture (Fall 2001)
This page was made from only the finest electrons. Now gluten free.
Last updated 2009-09-03.
© Hubert Chathi <><